We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller who loves technology as much as we do. You will provide financial decision making support and implement new policies and procedures that help drive efficiency.
- Cash management including accounts payable, accounts receivable, expense payments, bank reconciliations and cash flow management and forecasting.
- Produce accurate P&L projections by managing the cost forecast process, together with detailed analysis and KPI reporting.
- Perform monthly Balance Sheet account analysis
- Manage the monthly payroll function
- Produce comprehensive month-end management accounts pack for distribution.
- Prepare and submit Quarterly VAT returns
- Coordinate the annual financial budgeting process to ensure alignment with stakeholders.
- Ensure that annual audit requirements are met.
- Bright, modern offices, with great facilities / staff break-out area
- Work in a fun, supportive environment with a like-minded team
- Fun team nights out
- Regular time and courses for training and development
- Private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme
- 25 Days holiday
- Must be commercially astute
- Analytical thinking with an ability to see the big picture while also paying attention to detail.
- A proven track record of planning and managing deliverables in a deadline-driven environment.
- Experience working in an SME (3 years experience in a similar role.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Xero (ideally but not essential)