Graduate IT Support Technician
No agencies please
- Are you looking at breaking into a thriving industry?
- Do you have a keen interest in IT and a passion for technology?
- Are you technically minded?
- Are you prepared to commit to your own future?
- Are you looking for a career with excellent earning potential?
- Do your friends and family call on you to help with their computers?
Yes..... this might just be the role for you....
Aabyss is growing rapidly, and we are strengthening our technical department. This role is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to embark on a career in a technical support role in a thriving, award winning IT Managed Services Provider.
Based in Hunts Cross, close to Liverpool Airport, Aabyss operate from a modern office building with parking and excellent transport links. We place a strong emphasis on staff development and training and pride ourselves on being an enjoyable place to work. Our 'Core Values' are:
- Do the right thing
- Be Ambitious
- Cutting Edge Knowledge
- Commercially astute
- Do whatever it takes
We deliver a world class service to our clients by having the right skills and right ethos, so time and resources are regularly made available which makes developing our team a must.
Junior IT Support Technician Duties:
Your key focus will be to provide support and be the first response, to confidently add value to the support department and to assist in the following areas:
- First line of support for clients with questions and queries.
- Working with both technical and Non-technical staff, you will be involved in supporting users at all levels, troubleshooting tickets and escalating issues to more senior and experienced members of the team.
- Working as part of a multi-faceted team and along side senior engineers to help develop your skill set.
- Communicating with customers clearly and precisely.
- Setting up of desktops and laptops and occasionally assisting a more senior colleague with onsite installations
- Liaise with external support providers to resolution.
- Assisting in inventory management and procurement including provision of new hardware and software.
- Create and maintain operational documentation.
This role is ideally suited to an organised, decisive team player with a passion for the IT sector. We will support, train and certify you in necessary areas to assist your professional and personal development. The Junior IT Support Technician role offers great
- Regular time and courses for training and development.
- Bright, modern, air-conditioned offices, with great facilities / staff break-out area.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (28 days).
- Private medical insurance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Work in a fun, supportive environment with a like-minded team.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Regular team building events.
- Degree qualified in related field.
- Good telephony / communication skills.
- Good technical knowledge.
- Logical troubleshooting skill set.
- 1st class Hons Degree in related field.
- Experience within a IT Managed Service provider.
- ICT qualification(s).
- ITIL qualification(s).
- Passionate about the Technology / IT sector.
- Team player.
- Fun, friendly, polite and professional.
- Enthusiastic and adaptable.
- The ability to prioritise and focus under pressure.
- Well organised.
- 'Can Do' attitude; desire to succeed.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and excel.
- Ability to follow instructions.