No agencies please
Base Salary: Dependent on the individual, considering their experience and education level.
Work Hours: 40 hours per week.
Job Location: 19 Meridian Business Village, Hansby Drive, Liverpool, L24 9LG
We are committed to investing in our team; our strength and culture is built on the hard work, professionalism and drive of our people. As part of a supportive and caring team, you’ll be joining a growing organisation that offers numerous benefits and opportunities for career development in a professional and modern working environment. We want you to thrive as part of our loyal and engaged team, focusing on delivering customer service excellence and superior technology solutions.
The role consists of both on-site and off-site duties and will work closely with the Project Manager and report to the Service Delivery Manager. The key responsibilities are to undertake and deliver planned technical infrastructure project work through to hand-over to the Support team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Office 365 migrations.
- Working with Hyper V creating
- Server installations.
- Configuring & installing
- Configuring & installing VOIP
- Recording work carried out in the company PSA.
- Operating in conjunction with company standards.
- Company vehicle and fuel card.
- A tailored professional development plan with regular weekly time to undertake learning and training.
- Work in a fun, supportive, nurturing environment with a like-minded team.
- Regular team building events.
- Salary is dependent on the individual, considering their experience and education level.
- Bright, modern, air-conditioned offices, with great facilities / staff break-out area.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days).
- Company profit share scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Company contributory pension scheme.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
Skills / Experience Requirements:
The successful applicant will have significant support desk or IT project experience; and have a high technical ability and experience of 2nd/3rd line support.
- 2+ years’ experience as an Engineer providing IT support to SME’s.
- Familiar with working to SLA’s to meet both customer and contract requirements.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012/2016/2019).
- Key infrastructure platforms and tools: Active Directory, Azure AD.
- Office 365 / Exchange Online.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
- Must live in a commutable location to Liverpool L24.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the following areas will aid in the transition however training will be provided where required:
- Microsoft Office.
- AD / Azure AD.
- WAN & LAN networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Server hardware.
- Microsoft RDS.
- Watchguard Firewalls and Wireless.
- Datacentre hosting.
- Cloud migrations.
- Basic Linux administration.
- Datto BCDR.
- Cisco Meraki Networking.
- Microsoft Intune.
- Experience of supporting multi-site clients.
Qualifications / Education Requirements:
This role is ideally suited to an organised, decisive team player with a passion for the IT sector. We will support, train, and certify you in necessary areas to assist your professional and personal development. There are no educational pre-requisites for this role.