No agencies please; Thank you...
Aabyss is a people company delivering business outcomes using technology and we are strengthening our technical project team. This role is an exciting opportunity for a motivated engineer to work within an award-winning IT managed services provider, and further complement our excellent team.
The role consists of both on, and off-site duties and will work closely with the project manager and report to the service delivery manager. Delivering planned technical infrastructure projects through to hand-over to the support team. Key responsibilities include:
- Scoping, implementing and transition of change projects throughout the business.
- Liaise with businesses, vendors, and other IT personnel for the progression of IT change projects.
- Proactively and reactively resolve technical issues.
- Research solutions through internal and external knowledge base as needed.
- Provide suggestions for continual improvement.
- Analysis of change works to develop an organisational knowledge base.
A tailored professional development plan with regular time to undertake learning and training.
- Work in a fun, supportive, nurturing environment with a like-minded team.
- Company Vehicle.
- Regular team building events.
- Salary is dependent on the individual, considering their experience and education level.
- Bright, modern, air-conditioned offices, with great facilities / staff break-out area.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days).
- Company profit share scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Company contributory pension scheme.
- Flexibility of working hours.
- Cycle2Work scheme.
This role is ideally suited to an organised, decisive team player with a passion for the IT sector. We will support, train, and certify you in necessary areas to assist your professional and personal development. We don't get hung up on qualifications but we do need someone with experience in a similar role. See below for the requirements:
- Service / Support desk experience or IT project experience with end-users.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Must live in a commutable location to Liverpool L24.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server (2012/2016/2019).
- WAN & LAN networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS.
- Active Directory, Azure AD.
- 365 and Exchange Online.
The person that will fit in well with us will:
- Have integrity.
- Have humility.
- Have excellent communications skills.
- Enjoy decision making with an analytical mind-set.
- Love working as part of a team.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be self-motivated.
- Be organised.
- Be someone who views problems as opportunities.
- Have genuine enthusiasm for working with technology.
If this is you then hit APPLY; we'd love to hear from you.